Friday, November 30, 2012

Research Project

So my for this research project I am going to start sending out a survey to people who I expect will be in the age range of about 14-18. I plan on asking questions that ask how subtly ask how they feel about committed relationships and their thoughts on love. I want to ask how they feel in family situations and if they feel they are supported in their family environment. By asking questions such as these in subtle ways I want to see what some of the positive and negative side effects there may be from an in-tact marriage, or see how an divorced parent family affects the child's view on comfort with relationships and their sense of security. I hope to send our this survey through social media sites and see what types of responses I can get. 
Wish me luck for some good results!

No comments:

Post a Comment