Monday, November 19, 2012

Further Detailed Research Plan

So for now, I believe I have decided to do a survey research in finding out more information about families in tact. I want to get a survey out to people my age, girls and boys, and adults. I want to see a range of differences between how families differed from those of adults and teens today. I want to get my survey out to my friends through social networks like facebook and tumblr. If I can get some people on tumblr to respond to the survey I know I will definitely get some variety. I can get this survey out to people as soon as I am done with coming up with questions. 
I will be using a Likert scale as a part of my survey to evaluate people's opinions on specific situations of having parents who are not divorced. I'm researching it this way to get a record of people's experiences and see how their parents being together has affected them in some way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment